High-quality homes, with a personal approach
Founded in 1994 by Ivan Twigden, Bewick Homes is a privately owned company whose philosophy is to provide a home of quality and value to the satisfaction of our customers.
We have a well-earned reputation and pride ourselves on our attention to detail, from design to construction, together with a commitment to a high specification. Our developments take the latest trends and thoughtfully apply them to each and every property we construct into a new home.
Being a small private company enables us to offer a bespoke approach to you, offering a choice of fixtures and fittings (subject to the stage of construction) to enable you to personalise your new home – just one of the many benefits of buying a new build property.
This is our Charter which sets out our commitments to our clients. It explains the high level of service and information you can expect to receive from us. We ensure we comply with the requirements of the Consumer Code for Home Builders. For more information on your entitlements visit the website here.
- We will provide you and all visitors with health and safety advice to minimise the risk of danger during construction and in the use of the property.
- We will provide you with detailed information about the property you are buying and the development, including a written reservation agreement, an explanation of the home warranty cover and details of any management services to which you may be committed, and an estimate of their cost.
- You will be provided with a brochure or plan showing the layout, appearance and plot position of the home, a list of items included as standard with the property.
- We will assist you in respect of choices and options and answer any questions you have.
- We will provide you with regular updates about the progress of construction, legal completion and occupation dates (our best estimate).
- We will provide you with reliable information about the purchase process and the completion and occupation of your new home.
- We will ensure, once a completion date is set, that your new home is ready and the transfer of ownership takes place.
- We will demonstrate the functions and facilities of your new home.
- We will inform you clearly about the service we will provide, after you move in, including response times, and we will deal effectively with any emergencies.
- We will provide you with accurate and reliable information about the insurance-backed warranty provided on the home.
- We will carry out a 6 month Customer Care visit, to put right any defects that have arisen since occupation.
- We will listen to you, our customers, in order to improve our procedures.
- High Mount, Goffs Oak
- Sherrardswood Park, Welwyn Garden City
- Wavendon, Milton Keynes
- Vicarage Gardens, Winslow
- Beech Court, Beaconsfield
We build high-quality homes in desirable locations throughout Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, and Hertfordshire. Past and recently completed developments include:
- Ream Close, Godmanchester
- Kings Court, Melbourn
- Greenside, Over
- Knights Court, St Neots
- Constables Leys, Kimbolton
- Crosshall Park, Eaton Ford
- Centra, Tan Yard, St Neots
- Dunstall Close, Offord
- Little Paxton, St Neots
- Bushmead, Eaton Ford
- Opeford Grange, Offord Cluny
- Church Walk, St Neots
- Meadow View, Hail Weston
- Gardeners Court, Hartford
- Chapel Gardens, Hartford
- Abley Fields, Cople
- Church View, Clapham
- Parklands, Westoning
- Biddenham Court, Biddenham
- Wells Court, Riseley
- Aldberry Green, Harlington
- Harvey Court, Sandy
- Moat Court, Colmworth
- The Gostwicks, Willington